The Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect is a new generation of robust, connected and converged communication platforms, entirely dedicated to small and medium businesses.
The OXO Connect platform is a hybrid model that’s ready for the cloud, and is at the heart of our feature-rich SMB offering that includes:
- Scalable collaboration with Rainbow cloud service
- A complete range of wireline and wireless phones
- A range of desktop applications to increase productivity
- Enhanced off-site mobility to keep users connected anywhere, anytime
- Customer welcome from simple voicemail to integrated call routing and professional greetings
- Single network infrastructure for voice and data services
The cornerstone of Alcatel-Lucent’s SMB offering, OXO Connect (formerly known as OmniPCX Office RCE) is easy to install, use and maintain. It meets all SMB communications needs, from 5 to 300 users.
Product Intro: The Compact model is Alcatel-Lucent’s small-to-medium business (SMB) entry level system.
- Extend your business communications as you grow, with additional users and new cloud-based, collaboration services
- Offer an outstanding customer experience by improving first call resolution and decision-making
- Benefit from rapid return on investment by leveraging analogue and digital connectivity
- Reduce costs by leveraging a single IP network for voice and data wherever you can
- Protect your investment with a 100% Alcatel-Lucent lab-tested and validated SMB solution from phone-to-cloud
- An all-in-one, end-to-end converged solution for voice and data, with zero-touch deployment
- All platforms are equipped with a high-performance Power CPU Extended Edition with integrated MSDB 8-GB memory card and up to 48 VoIP channels.
- Personal assistant
- Instant Messaging
- Integrated computer-telephone integration (CTI) server
- Ten minutes customized hold music
- Four system languages
- Voicemail and user mailbox greeting with two ports and 60 minutes of voicemail storage
- Four VoIP channel licenses
- 200 PIMphony basic user licenses for telephony
- Call forwarding: automatic transfer of incoming calls
- Supports analog, digital, IP and mobile phones and PC softphones
- Automated Attendant (AA), Multiple AA (MLAA)
- SIP and CTI openness
- SIP trunking
- Modular, flexible and scalable to meet the needs of SMBs from 5 to 300 users
- Offers next-generation enterprise communication experience on PC, desk phones, smartphones
- Provides full-featured access to enterprise communications services across devices, on or off site
- Increases communication efficiency for employees, offering new opportunities to reach contacts
- Increases customer satisfaction by improving call resolution with embedded voice-centric customer service
- Reduces communication costs and enables a choice of network configurations and IP, IP/TDM or TDM endpoints, minimizing additional investment and enabling a smooth migration thanks to IP telephony infrastructure flexibility and software scalability
- Reduces total cost of ownership for business communication and conversation services with simplified and unified management
- Easy installation in full voice environment and/or converged voice/data environment at reduced cost with plug-and-play and zero-touch deployment
- Optimized installation ready for next generation of communications with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) at the core
If you are interested in an Alcatel-Lucent phone system, please contact us for a tailored quote.
High quality products
Telequip is a leading provider of telecommunication systems in Far North Queensland. We design, install and support professional, tailor-made communications solutions to local and regional businesses since 1987.
We offer phone systems for different business types and sizes – from one extension to thousands of extensions across different locations. On premise, hosted or in the cloud. Talk to us about your specific needs!